Even on FoxNews.com today, the top story is President Morsi of Egypt being ousted. But on Your World today, just a brief mention from Neil Cavuto.
Here’s a screen grab taken from FoxNews.com a few minutes ago.
Here are today’s Your World topics:
- Dr. Ben Carson and Mark Levin came on to trash the Affordable Care Act
- Oil spikes above $100 a barrel as developments in Egypt unfold, sparking fears of higher gas prices (less than a minute)
- Europe giving Snowden the cold shoulder as he seeks asylum. Aaron Cohen, National Security Analyst spoke.
- Lois Lerner demanding immunity in exchange for testimony on IRS scandal. Attorneys Evangeline Gomez and Remy Spencer spoke.
- Bernie Marcus, co-founder of Home Depot, trashed the Affordable Care Act
- Study: Veterans must navigate 18 agencies and more than 600 forms to get simple services. Elizabeth MacDonald and the CEO of Concerned Veterans for America Pete Hegseth.
- Michelle Fields on outrage over GSA waste after more controversial videos released
- White House delays mandate for employers, not individuals. Attorney Randy Zelin spoke.
- Four guests on to talk about the health care law, and less than a minute on the Egyptian Army overthrowing President Morsi.